I can say I’m addicted to Instagram. Are witnessing every day. Those who have known me more or less, have already understood this.
Instagram, which has over 200 million monthly users and millions of photos uploaded every day, is now addicted to people. It would be interesting to share the common features of Instagram addicts like me. These are only the ones I have determined, you can share what you want to share with me in the comments section.
Here we go.
- If you check Instagram all day long. According to research, 57% of Instagram users login to Instagram daily.
- Instagram is the first time you wake up and the last time you check before going to bed. Then you check it out one more time after entering the bed.
- If you have not yet started your meal and your meal is cooling down until you eat it. After taking the perfect food photo from different angles, you think the process is ok, but you will share it on Instagram.
- If you control the filter without sharing photos. The sunset or object or cake or cookie you photographed. You know very well which filter will give a better view.
- When you ask which Filter is the best if only one is not correct. You feel like you have a master’s degree in Instagram and recommend different filters.
- If a folder on your phone has been created just for taking pictures and for taking pictures. At the same time, the applications that make the photos look more beautiful, make it easier to collage and give effects to your photos are also included in this file.
- If the photos you took seem plain and you don’t share them because the back is not beautiful.If your photo has a plain back if you are one of those who do not want to share it.
- If you are watching the event with your mobile phone to get the best view of the events you have visited.If the images may look more beautiful to you while watching the activities you attended with the camera.
- If you are buying your new smartphone according to the camera features and quality. If you don’t care about the features of the phone too much, this is also normal!
- If you follow your Instagram statistics, the best time to share is your best-liked post, and how many people are following you very well. Also, if the photo you just shared was the most liked post and this made you happy
- If you are wondering how your clothes, jewelry, and your photo in the event you attend look like on Instagram. If your post on Instagram doesn’t look good, if you don’t want to share it again
- If you share your posts on Instagram on other social media platforms
Yes, there is nothing to worry about, you are addicted to Instagram.
However, there is nothing to wonder! Your family and friends may not make sense of it, but it’s okay. You just became addicted to Instagram and you will continue to do the above.